165 cm (5 ft. 5 in.)
|Actor(s) / Actress(es)||
|Voice Actor(s) / Actress(es)|
|List of Characters|
Miyabi Aizawa (相沢 雅 Aizawa Miyabi) is the main antagonist, and althrough not active, a troubled heroine of GTO. She is a student of the Holy Forest Academy and attends class 3-4. A model student and leader of 3-4 in early aspects, she was in fact the orchestrator of teacher bullying of her fellow students. And found herself in more constant crash with tough Eikichi Onizuka. Birthday is November 1st, 1985.
Aizawa is a kind and friendly girl in her tender years, who began not to trust teachers anymore when someone dear to her got involved in a scandal due to an affair of their former instructor. From this, she and her cohorts began their quest of kicking out any teacher who will be assigned to their class. They were successful in making these teachers resign, except for Eikichi Onizuka.
Miyabi is the only one who keeps to hate Onizuka until the very end, obsessed by having him get fired, she will often go over the limits to reach her goal.
She will be the one to kick out Tomoko Nomura from her group, after the girl's clumsy mistake in one of the plans against Onizuka.
While apparently very diligent at home, Aizawa is full of rage and can be merciless towards anyone that is between her revenge on instructors, using any way to reach her purposes. Despite Tomoko's loss on the contest, Aizawa became very saddened after hearing of Tomoko's hard feelings during the acting contest.
Her revenge on instructors is revealed on Episode 42 when Miyuki Yokoyama (Aizawa's late best friend) commits suicide after Miyuki reveals to Aizawa that Miyuki is pregnant with Mr. Saito (Miyuki's former homeroom teacher), who abandons her in which she visited his apartment upon discovering that he continues teaching. She even attempting to stab one of the Board Members of Education with a small knife used to stab Mr. Saito only to be stopped by Onizuka due to her mistrust towards grown ups.
Anime & Manga Differences
- Miyabi's hate against teachers begins with a past experience involving her fell in love for a teacher, but only to discover later that he was already with another woman, which made her feeling abandoned and caused a scandal leading them to be against every teacher.
- Miyabi painted her original black hair to blue and later blonde as the series progressed, reflecting her increasingly darker and unstable personality.
- The girl in love with the teacher was a friend of Miyabi's who killed herself after discovering that she was pregnant and the teacher had abandoned her.
- The name Miyabi means "elegant, graceful" (雅).
- Miyabi's surname Aizawa means "phase" (相) (ai) and "swamp" (沢) (sawa/zawa).